- The hotel, through its operating company, will make a charge for the total amount of the stay at the moment the client requests a reservation of accommodation to the credit card indicated by it. If payment is not approved by the bank of the cardholder, the reservation will not be accepted and will not be guaranteed; the hotel is not obliged to respect the stay and availability of the room / reservation in these cases.
- For reservations made through third parties – independent agencies and external to the hotel or wholesalers of sales (eg BestDay, Booking, PriceTravel, Hbeds, Kivac, among others) -, we suggest you contact directly with these companies to request information about Reservation and Cancellation Policies. The hotel is obliged to establish and modify policies and conditions of these third parties.
- FORM OF CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations must be requested and confirmed via email by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com or face to face at the HOTEL facilities in order to have a written support before any controversy and clarification between THE PARTIES. For this reason, verbal cancellations (e.g. telephone calls) will not be accepted.CANCELLATIONS FOR HOSPEDAJE REGULAR / LOW SEASON: Cancellations are accepted at least 24 hours in advance prior to the date of commencement of the reservation. With less than 24 hours, one (1) night stay will be charged of the total reserved, including all taxes.CANCELLATIONS FOR HIGH SEASON ACCOMMODATION: Cancellations accepted at least 72 hours in advance prior to the date of commencement of the reservation. With less than 72 hours cancellations are not accepted and the total amount of the reservation will be charged with all taxes included; non-refundable.CANCELLATIONS RESERVATIONS PROMOTIONAL / PREFERENTIAL
For specific information on rates, terms and conditions of high season dates and promotions, please contact us by phone at +52-984-148-6550 or 01800-212-9190 and / or via email by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or at www.themagichotel.mx through the booking engine.
- NO-SHOW POLICY: In case of no-show during the first day and until 12 PM the next day (beginning of the reserved stay), the reservation will be canceled automatically (no-show) and the client cannot claim availability of the room. In this case, the hotel reserves the right to put on sale said room (s) from the second day of stay to the requests of other clients / guests. Penalty charges will be applied as appropriate for the season (see section 3 of this document). There are no refunds or refunds for the rooms / night not earned by THE GUEST.
- The hotel commits to deliver the guest to the room at 3:00 p.m. / 3:00 p.m. of the day of beginning of the reservation / registration (check-in). The delivery of the room by the guest on the last day of his reservation must be no later than 11:00 am / 11:00 a.m. (checkout), with one (1) tolerance hour. The additional charge per hour after departure (conclusion of the reservation, check-out) is $ 100 (one hundred pesos 00/100 M.N.), taxes included. After 3:00 p.m. / 3:00 p.m. One-night stay / overnight stay will be charged at the current counter price. Access to the room is through an electronic card. The replacement cost in case of loss of this card is $ 20- MXN pesos, taxes included.
- The client agrees to respect the length of his stay contracted and registered on this card. For an eventual extension of days of the contracted stay, the client accepts and acknowledges that they request it at least 24 hours in advance, waiting for confirmation from The Company, if there is availability for the requested date (s). If the rooms are not available, the client agrees to leave and remove all personal belongings no later than 12:00 pm on the day of departure. For a possible re-entry to the subsequent room the term of the stay contracted for any reason, even only for the removal of their belongings, the client agrees to cover the current rate of the moment. Failure to cover the above mentioned fee will deny access to the room.
- Any reservation of the rooms requires a 50% advance to guarantee the date and time requested. The remaining 50% must be covered 24 hours in advance of the reserved date. If the outstanding balance is not settled in a timely manner, access will be denied and the scheduled event cannot be carried out. In this case, it will be considered as cancellation and the advance payment previously delivered will not be refunded.
- TIME AND FORM OF CANCELLATIONS: Any cancellation must be requested at least 72 hours in advance of the date of the reserved event in writing and confirmed by the hotel via email by sending a request to email@example.com or in person at the hotel counter signing the cancellation request.
- Change of rental dates for rooms with a minimum of 72 hours in advance is accepted, as long as the new date requested is available. With less than 72 hours in advance, change of dates reserved for rental of rooms is not accepted. In this case, the reservation will be canceled and the guarantee deposit will not be refunded (50% of the total amount of the reservation).
- For the rental of the audiovisual equipment, the client must leave in guarantee $ 200 Mexican pesos. The equipment for rent or loan to the client during the event by the hotel, must be returned under the same conditions that were delivered. If you present partial, total or lost damages, the client must cover the amount of the value of the same or replace it physically. For more information on audiovisual equipment, please refer to the document located at the reception on “Rack Rates – Room Rental”..
- Within the rent of salons, the hotel offers coffee service per assistant. For more information, please consult the document located at the reception desk about “Rack Rates – Room Rental”.
- The hotel does not offer a banquet service. Only upon consultation and prior written approval of the hotel management, food offered by third parties outside the hotel operating company may be introduced.
- The organizer or person in charge of coordinating the events held in the rooms owned by the hotel, should make the public or group aware of the provisions and internal regulations of the hotel. In case of disturbing the order or not adhering to good customs within the hotel facilities, the hotel operator reserves the right to offer / continue offering its service.
FUpdate: November 30th, 2017
The Magic Hotel – The Hotel / The Company, including the staff that works for it, with address at Calle 54 Norte SMz 13 Mz 58 Lt 1, El Pedregal, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, México, CP 77712
Indi Travel, S.A. de C.V. / Operator and Administrator of the Magic Express Hotel – Operator Company
Client / Guest / User – Anyone who pays for the services and / or products offered by the Magic Express Hotel Client / Guest – Physical or moral person who hires any of the services offered by the Magic Express Hotel.
The Parties – both, Client and The Magic Hotel.